UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa
- Investment Funds
– Applicant should have access to no less than GBP200,000/- available as cash in a recognized bank account. In case there is an Entrepreneurial Team applying together, both applicants should have access to this amount of money.
- Maintenance Funds
– Statement of individual personal account of each main applicant confirming availability of required maintenance funds for a period of no less than 90 days on the date of application.
- English Language Ability
Valid IELTS result report for the applicant with required score in all of the four modules OR Report from the concerned authority stating that applicants have a qualification taught in English equivalent to UK Bachelor Degree.
- Other Documents
– Original Current Valid Passport (accompanied with Original Previous Passports)
– 1 Passport sized photo (White background)
– TB Screening (Obtained through appointment at IOM – Karachi)
DETAILED INFORMATION ON ALL ABOVE REQUIREMENTS CAN BE OBTAINED BY CONTACTING US.
1. Preparation of documents and Business Plan
The process starts with preparation of application. This includes advising the client on documentation and preparation of business plan. This work takes 4-6 weeks to complete after which the applicant is ready to file the application.
2. Submission of Visa Application
Once these documents and business plan are in hand, the visa application can be filed with the below mentioned fee.